Why this salad is so good
- So tasty: This salad is so good and always gets great feedback from our guests. Crunchy and bursting with flavor.
- Easy: Takes just a few ingredients to make. Ones you may have handy at all times and no need to run to the store to grab any weird ingredients.
- Healthy: They aren’t just so good, but so healthy too! Fresh veggies and simple and healthy ingredients to make the dressing.
What you will need to make this salad
- Cucumbers: Any cucumber is fine. Use either one large English cucumber or 6 smaller ones
- Tomatoes: We love using cherry or grape tomatoes. They tend to be sweet and crunchy
- Onion: Purple works out great because the flavor isn’t as intense as white cooking onions.
- Seasonings: You will need Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Oil: We used avocado oil but you can also use extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar: Don’t have any? You can use red wine vinegar. But balsamic will add in a unique flavor to the salad.
How to make this healthy salad
- Prepare veggies: cut up the veggies according to the size you like.
- Add the veggies into a large bowl
- Make the dressing: Add the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and mix well.
- Toss dressing into the large bowl of tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions. Then mix and serve.