How to make healthy Keto chocolate cake
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a 9×9 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients: In a bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix wet ingredients: In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients: Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined and no dry spots remain.
- Bake: Transfer to the pan and bake for 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Make the cake balls: Once cooled, remove the cake from pan and use your hands to crumble the cake into small pieces and then transfer them to a large bowl stand-alone mixer. Melt ¼ cup of the chocolate and add it into the cake crumbles and mix until combined. The mixture should resemble dough. Use a cookie scooper to make 24-25 cake balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Coat cake balls with chocolate: Melt the remainder of chocolate with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and drizzle over each cake ball. Chill until chocolate is solid.
Tips and substitutes
- Makes about 24 cake balls. The serving size is one cake ball.
- Use any keto-friendly chocolate chips
- Must use Granulated Erythritol for keto, any preferred brand
- Any dairy-free milk in place of almond milk
- Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 10 days
- You may freeze for up to 3 months. Place in a tightly sealed container before storing it. Allow them to thaw on your counter or fridge.
Making these keto chocolate cake balls?
We would love to know what you think of these flourless and healthy chocolate cake ball recipe. Leave us some feedback in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to share it with friends and family.
More Easy Keto recipes: