Ingredients you will need
- Rolled Oats
- Coconut Oil
- Low-calorie sweetener or honey
- Greek yogurt
- Light cream cheese
- Vanilla Extract
Why this recipe is perfect for you
- Easy: These cheesecake bites are so easy to make and the perfect bite-size desserts to serve a guest
- Healthy – made with clean and healthy ingredients for a no-guilt dessert option
- So good – They are seriously so good. You would have to be the judge and come back and let us know what you think.
How to make these cheesecake bites
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 9 cupcake liners.
- Place the oats and nuts in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until the oats and nuts are coarsely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the cinnamon, coconut oil, and sweetener.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the oatmeal mixture into each of the cupcake liners, pressing the mixture down with a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven and cool completely.
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the Greek yogurt, sweetener, egg, and vanilla. Beat until completely smooth.
- Divide the filling evenly between the muffin liners. Then bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until centers are set.
- Allow to cool completely, then place in the refrigerator to chill. When you’re ready to serve the cheesecakes, remove the paper liners and top them with the berries and mint sprigs (optional).
- Store any remaining cheesecake bites in the refrigerator.