Why this recipe is awesome
- Easy to make: this tuna patties recipe can be ready in 30 minutes or less.
- Healthy: It is low in carbs, high in protein, and keto-friendly.
- So good: Very tasty and delicious, these patties will be perfect to serve as an appetizer to your guests.
- Versatile: Serve as an appetizer, side dish on your dinner table, or a salad topper for added protein.
Ingredients used to make these patties
- Tuna: we used wild albacore tuna which works best with no added oil or water. You may use any you have handy, just drain the oil or water.
- Almond flour: For a keto-friendly option, we used almond flour. If you do not have any almond flour and arent doing keto, you may use any other flour you have like gluten-free or wheat flour.
- Fresh dill: the dill will give the tuna patties a unique flavor. We recommend fresh, but if you don’t have any fresh, use dried dill.
- Egg: The egg works as a binder. You may use a flaxseed meal in place of eggs.
- Condiments: For added flavor, use salt, pepper, lemons, and mustard.
- Cheese: We love mozzarella. Another option would be shredded provolone or mild gruyere.
- Oil: Avocado oil was used, but you may use any other oil suitable for frying.